12 September 2014

Adiós / Hola

Today is the day. I'm all packed- which was an adventure all by itself- at the gate, waiting to take off. I'm saying adiós to Chicago for a while. I've had my farewell breakfast and innumerable hugs and kisses to my family. There were only a few tears, not by me unfortunately, but I suspect that will come later. 




I'm excited to get the first stretch over with. I travel by myself all the time. But so far, nothing of this caliber. I can do twenty-five hours on a bus, without a second thought. But never over an ocean. So far, I've been in good spirits, joking with the airline staff and tsa agents. I just hope that I'll keep up this positive attitude into the semester. 


My greatest hope ( for today): I get to my destination on time and without delay; although the Chicago weather doesn't look so good. { we are the Windy City for a reason} 

My greatest fear ( for this hour): losing my luggage.


Hola Barcelona... I'll be there soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment